CIS: NJ's Comprehensive Family Law Software
NJ Family Legal Software: CIS Support Worksheets, Editable Forms, Equitable Distribution, and more
Fast, easy preparation of your Case Information Statement is now possible with Easysoft Family Law Software. If you're a family law attorney, the Case Information Statement (CIS) is the key to every divorce and having software that is compliant with specific New Jersey requirements and guidelines, that auto-calculates the figures in each case and scenario, can help streamline your work and improve overall efficiency.
CIS is now available as a part of the Easysoft Family Law Solutions.
New Jersey's #1 Family Law Program Provides:
- Comprehensive NJ family law software with advanced features that provide fast preparation of the Case Information Statement.
- Multiple support worksheets to make it easy for you and your staff to compare scenarios, all within the same client file.
- Centralized data entry screens that populate into all forms.
- An Assets & Liabilities Distribution Report that is able to provide parties' surpluses or shortfalls.
- A comprehensive Lifestyle Expenditure Document that supports alimony negotiations.
- Common forms such as Confidential Litigant Information Sheet, Insurance Certification, Complaint for Divorce, etc. and complete NJ Guidelines text.
- Customization of all documents give you the ability to customize and save forms as Word or PDF and email them from the software program to clients, opposing councel, or whomever you need.
- Easysoft's Client Intake Portal makes it easy to invite your clients to input their financial information into their file which is more convenient and efficient for them and your firm.
Easysoft's New Jersey divorce software is the most popular, widely used software tool because matrimonial attorneys and legal professionals rely on the accurate and easy to use child support worksheets and Case Information Statements that are compliant and up to date with New Jersey Child Support Guidelines.
Easysoft's family law software helps attorneys, and their staff work with clients and opposing counsel to reach the desired outcomes in divorce settlements. Our legal software solution has been the go-to choice for the New Jersey matrimonial law community for over 35 years.
Attorneys, paralegals and legal staff rely on Easysoft's Family Law Software for important features that include the ability to:
- Manipulate multiple worksheets and experiment with as many scenarios as you like, all within same client file. Create a worksheet, copy it, then develop, manipulate, and analyze another scenario! Compare as many as five worksheets side by side.
- Analyze split-parenting cases easily. Simply copy the worksheet and click to flip CP values with NCP, and you have a complete split-parent case in less than a minute!
- View all worksheet alerts and exceptions, such as PPR household income test failure or income exceeding tax/award tables, in one central location. Quickly review and make required changes instead of looking in many different places.
- Edit all forms from within the program. Edit completed Case Information Statement, worksheets and other NJ divorce forms with a built-in editor, then save as Word or PDF.
- Analyze each party's financial status with an Assets & Liabilities Distribution Report. With Assets & Liabilities items, optionally enter equitable and proposed distribution data. A summary section will even provide parties' surplus or shortfall.
- Strengthen child support and alimony negotiations with a Lifestyle Expenditure Document.
- CIS Part-D section provides the option to enter expenditures for husband, wife, and children separately.
- Add important information via endnotes. Endnotes make it extremely easy to add illustrations to important values throughout the Case Information Statement, such as documenting additional details for monthly expenses. All endnotes are numbered sequentially and shown at the end of the CIS; NJ practices can print the form with or without endnote references.
Easysoft Family Law Software is the most popular, easy-to-use reliable software solution for New Jersey family law practices because it is complete and offers:
- Dedicated NJ matrimonial software that is up-to-date and automatically updated to New Jersey Guidelines
- Parenting scenario analysis. By select differing numbers of overnights for each child to accommodate different parenting schedules you and your staff can automatically average overnights for support calculations.
- Automatic withholding calculations per NJ Child Support Guidelines.
- Automatic tax calculations using IX-H or Cir-E Tax Table.
- Automatic tax/FICA adjustments for special income items such as business income or alimony.
- Support award adjustments. The software pro-rates adjustments and allows for comments to be entered with adjustment amount details and number of children over 12 years of age.
- Controlled cost adjustment for equal parenting time case. Support adjustment amount is calculated and displayed in the Comments section.
- Automatic debt service calculations.
- Space for last year's Income Calculations (Part C): If parties filed individual tax returns, use "Income/Tax Calc." which supports up to three W-2s for each party. If parties filed a joint tax return use "Tax Allocation" to allocate total taxes paid as a percentage of taxable income.
- Income and expense conversion. Just enter amounts for yearly, quarterly, year-to-date, etc. and the program will convert the figures to the required duration values automatically.
- A paycheck entry screen to compute present earned income/expense is also available.
- An internal Case Notes section is available within each section so all internal case notes can be printed separately.
- There is an option to save all prepared documents within the same CIS file. In addition, files can be saved as PDF or Word files.