Easysoft is concerned about your privacy and wants you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose information in our website, our software, and our mobile services.
This statement explains how we collect, store and use information collected from or about users of Easysoft websites and related applications ("Apps"). By using the Software, our services, our websites, or our Apps, or by signing an Agreement with Easysoft, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or App.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal Information" is information that identifies an individual. The following is some of the Personal Information we may collect:
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Email address
- Credit and debit card identifiers (such as last 4 digits, type of credit, etc.)
- Company logo and company information
How We Use Information We Collect
We may use Information we collect:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- To verify your identity.
- To send you information we believe may be of interest to you, such as advising you of updates on the software or to inform you of upcoming events, and educational materials.
- To send you important information regarding the Site or the Apps, changes to terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information.
- To send you calendar reminders, event reminders.
- To allow you to send information and documents to your clients.
- To send you marketing or training communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To personalize your experience on the Site, our software, and our mobile services by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- For our business purposes, such as data analysis, audits, developing new products, enhancing our website, improving our services, identifying usage trends and determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns.
- To diagnose website technical problems or software bugs.
- To provide to our third-party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, email delivery services, credit card processing, text messaging services, customer service, auditing services and other similar services to enable them to provide services.
- To a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock.
We may use Personal Information as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to service providers which act for us or provide services for us, such as for marketing or for the processing of payments, and as to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable laws; (e)to enforce our terms and conditions; (f) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (g) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (h) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Third Party Sites may have their own policies regarding privacy, or no policy at all. Easysoft is not responsible for Third Party Sites and you use them at your own risk.
You are free to decline our cookies if your browser or browser add-on permits but doing so may interfere with your use of our Site. You should refer to the help sections of your browser, browser extensions, or installed applications for instructions on blocking, deleting, or disabling cookies.
How You Can Review Your Personal Information
If you would like to review your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, you may contact us quality@Easysoft-usa.com. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably possible.
We will retain your Personal Information according to Your Agreement or as deletion is required by law.
Except for the purpose of facilitating your Agreement with Easysoft or unless otherwise requested, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (defined to include: Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Site, the Apps or otherwise to us.
Data Breach Notification
Easysoft will notify the Subscriber without undue delay and in writing on becoming aware of any Data Breach in respect of any Personal Data.
If a vulnerability is identified or data is available publicly outside of the Easysoft Software, please contact Easysoft immediately via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Easysoft employs industry standard security measures to ensure the security of information. However, the security of information transmitted through the Internet can never be guaranteed. Easysoft is not responsible for any interception or interruption of any communications through the Internet or for changes to or losses of information. Site users are responsible for maintaining the security of any password, user ID, or other form of authentication involved in obtaining access to password protected or secure areas of any Easysoft websites. In order to protect you and your information, Easysoft may suspend your use of a website, without notice, pending an investigation, if any breach of security is suspected. Access to and use of password protected and/or secure area of any Unauthorized access to such areas is prohibited and may lead to criminal prosecution. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the "Contacting Us" section herein.
If a vulnerability is identified or data is available publicly outside of the Easysoft Software, please contact Easysoft immediately at email@example.com.
Easysoft may update this policy periodically. When this policy is modified in a material way the date following this policy will be updated. Changes to this policy are effective when they are posted on our website.