You were astounded at the capabilities of Easysoft’s Divorce Financials 1.0. It made your life easier, and you suddenly had the bandwidth to take on more cases.
Then, we released Divorce Financials 2.0. The new features were impressive, and streamlined tasks that were part of your day-to-day practice.
Now…we’re rolling out Divorce Financials 3.0: family law software designed to simplify your life—and your clients’ divorce settlements. Check out some of the new features:
- When you run your alimony / child support tradeoff analysis, you can freeze your child support figure in place, and sweep alimony values only . This is to simplify life-and allow the “discovery” of alimony figures—for cases in which both parties have already agreed upon a child support figure.
- You can run updated, 2011 tax tables.
- The software will prompt you to enter child tax credits (if any), and other credit amounts.
- For NYC residents, the software will use both New York State and New York City residential tax rates.
For our New Jersey divorce attorney clients and other NJ customers, we’ve updated child support calculations to account for the following:
- Equal parenting adjustments, allowing for controlled expenses for both sides, per Deffler v. Deffler.
- Healthcare and childcare expenses
- The self-support reserve test for low-income limitations
(Please note that Divorce Financials is designed to give New Jersey divorce attorneys an approximation of child support and alimony amounts: not specific figures. For that, we have a suite of New Jersey family law software. Check it out!)
To learn more about our full suite of family law software , call 800-905-7638. We promise you’ll get a real person on the line who can answer all of your questions.