CIS and Child Support Worksheets
Fast, easy preparation of your Case Information Statement. Case Information software is a comprehensive NJ divorce software for compliance with specific New Jersey requirements and guidelines. Used by thousands of New Jersey family law, divorce and mediation firms, paralegals and state agencies, the Case Information Statement offers all of the necessary tools to easily complete Case Information Statements and Child Support Worksheets.
Easysoft Family Law Software is New Jersey’s #1 most trusted, reliable and comprehensive Family Law Software program that makes it fast and easy for family law attorneys, paralegals, legal support staff to:
- Prepare and compare multiple support worksheets all within same client file.
- Centralize data entry for once and done efficiency
- Produce common forms such as confidential litigant information sheet, insurance certification, complaint for divorce, and more
- Customize and save documents in popular formats like Word or PDF
- Invite clients to complete intake forms and import client data into the CIS
More New Jersey Family Law Attorneys Use Easysoft’s CIS Family Law Software for accurate, reliable and trusted child support calculations
When preparing the Case Information Statement, NJ divorce software is almost mandatory.
Synonymous with the practice of family law, Easysoft’s CIS, family law software is used throughout New Jersey law firms, paralegals, support staff, state agencies and others.
Easysoft’s New Jersey divorce software is used by so many family law attorneys in the state because they get all the tools they need to prepare child support worksheets and Case Information Statements in record time and in accordance with New Jersey Guidelines.
"Easysoft’s family law products help us work with our clients, opposing counsel, in MESP sessions, and at court hearings to reach that desired equilibrium in divorce settlements. In my 38 years of exclusively practicing matrimonial law in NJ, there has never been anything like the seamless integration of Divorce Financials and Case Information Statement programs that Easysoft provides." - Laurence J. Cutler, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Fellow
Easysoft CIS, Family Law Software – Details and Key Features Attorneys and Paralegals Need
CIS, Family Law Software from Easysoft Legal Software features free unlimited tech support and these important key features that help family law attorneys, matrimonial law practices, paralegals and legal support staff work smarter not harder to complete child support and family law cases.
Key features of the Easysoft family law software means you and your staff can:
- Manipulate Multiple Worksheets and experiment with as many scenarios as you like, all within same client file. Create a worksheet, copy it, develop, manipulate and analyze another scenario. Compare as many as five worksheets side by side.
- Analyze split-parenting cases. Simply copy the worksheet and then click to flip CP values, and you have a complete split-parent case in less than a minute!
- View all worksheet alerts and exceptions, such as PPR household income test failure or income exceeding tax/award tables, in one central location. Quickly review and make required changes instead of looking in many different places.
- Add important information via endnotes. Endnotes make it extremely easy to add illustrations to important values throughout the Case Information Statement, such as documenting additional details for monthly expenses. All endnotes are numbered sequentially and shown at the end of the CIS; NJ practices can print the form with or without endnote references.
- Rely on the up-to-date software to meet New Jersey Guidelines
- Select differing numbers for parenting scenario analysis. Including selecting variations on overnights for each child to accommodate different parenting schedules. Program will automatically average overnights for support calculations.
- Automatically withhold calculations per NJ Child Support Guidelines.
- Automatically calculate taxes using IX-H or Cir-E Tax Table.
- Automatically calculate tax/FICA adjustments for special income items such as, business income or alimony.
- Pro-rate and adjust support and add comment and enter adjustment amount details and number of children over 12 years of age.
- Adjust and recalculate cost adjustments for equal parenting time case. Support adjustment amount is calculated and displayed in Comments section.
- Automatically debt service calculations.
- Last Year’s Income Calculations (Part C): If parties filed individual tax returns, use “Income/Tax Calc.” which supports up to three W-2s for each party. If parties filed a joint tax returns use “Tax Allocation” to allocate total taxes paid as a percentage of taxable income.
- Income and expense conversion. Enter amounts for yearly, quarterly, year-to-date, etc. and program will convert to required duration values automatically.
- Paycheck entry screen to compute present earned income/expense.
- Internal Case Notes section with each section. All internal case notes can be printed separately.
Easysoft’s web-based family law software makes it easy for New Jersey family law attorneys and their staff to access quick calculators like (Alimony Buyout or Present Value, Pension Value, Alimony Recapture) and NJ child support calculator for family law professionals.
No matter where you are, meeting with a client, working from home, in chambers with the judge or negotiating with opposing counsel, you will have the tools you need anytime and anywhere.
Try Easysoft Legal Software for yourself
Trial the solution trusted by over 3,000 Real Estate Closing Attorneys and Title Closing Agents Nationwide.