HUD Key Features
HUD is the standard form used by lenders for all HUD-1 or HUD-1A resale transactions. It's a critical part of every closing, but it can be time-consuming and complex to prepare.
Easysoft offers HUD software that automates many of the calculations, saving you time and improving your bottom line. With our HUD features, you can quickly and easily generate HUD documents with accurate calculations, cutting your closing time by up to 70%. As a result, you'll be able to close more deals, while also increasing your profits. See how it works today.
HUD Key Features:
- Compliant with 2015 CFPB rule changes for HUD forms
- Generates RESPA-compliant HUD settlement statements
- Comprehensive Tax Proration to calculate city/county/school/condominium/sewer tax, including whether seller has overpaid or underpaid tax
- GFE-HUD Comparison Sheet: Enter GFE (Good Faith Estimate) GFE and POC amounts and select tolerances to calculate GFE-HUD Comparison automatically
- Prorates line 901 interest changes automatically
- Calculates total payoff amounts automatically by entering payoff data on HUD line 504/505
- Prepares disbursement ledger
- Enter up to eight buyer or seller names
- Prints HUD statements plus CD, Loan Estimate, and many more
TRID form software allows your real estate closings to be fully TRID Compliant during your closing process. Easysoft Legal Software stays current with all TILA–RESPA Integrated Disclosure (TRID) reporting requirements and TRID small entity guide. The intuitive Closing Disclosure form prompts you to enter figures into the correct form fields. It is important that all information is accurate and up to date in order to maintain compliance. This software ensures that your closing process will go smoothly and meet all regulations.
TRID Key Features:
- Ensure TILA-RESPA Compliance
- Automatic Tax Calculation
- Faster Closings
- Simple 1099-S e-Filing
- Fully TRID Compliant
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help streamline your real estate closings. Book a demo.
See How Easysoft Legal Software Works
Watch product features and walkthrough videos or schedule a live demonstration with a product consultant